The temperatures are under 90 degrees now so that means it's officially fall in Texas!! Rena and I are very happy about the cooler weather and we've all been enjoying more time outdoors. We've also done some baking, made crockpot turkey chili, and visited the pumpkin patch (pictures to come in a separate post!). I'm looking forward to drinking spiced apple cider and baking pumpkin bread soon! Last week I brought out our Halloween decorations and Rena had so much fun helping me decorate. We were at the craft store and Rena fell in love with these little girl scarecrows. Last year she was terrified of all scarecrows, so I was happy that she liked these! We bought two of them to put out in our lawn. Rena took a liking to the one in the denim skirt and she likes to go outside and "visit" her scarecrow. She even tried to give it a hug and kiss the other day. :) She kept asking if we could bring the scarecrow inside so she could play with it. So I bought her another one and took the stick off so she plays with that one in the house.

Rena and "Little Girl" scarecrow
She made Daddy pose by the other scarecrow...I think the pink purse adds a nice touch ;)
Checking out our pumpkin lights
Rena got that little tiara as a party favor at a birthday party and she wore it all weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment