Thursday, January 13, 2011

Princess babies

Our good friends Angie and Farid got Rena this cute Princess baby play center for Christmas. It has a little swing, high chair, bathtub, and crib. Rena has a baby Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella doll and she loves playing with them in the baby center. Cinderella is always in the bathtub...I guess she likes to stay clean! ;) Baby Sleeping Beauty enjoys the swing and likes to sleep in the pink crib. Rena is always asking for more baby Princess dolls now...I told her she might get a couple for her birthday! Thank you and Angie and Farid for the awesome gift!

And there's a funny story about the sweater she's wearing in these pictures. Each week her class has a color of the week and the kids get to dress in that color each Wednesday (instead of wearing their uniforms). Well this week's color was yellow and I searched Rena's closet but she didn't have anything yellow. Since she's obsessed with pink, that's pretty much what I've been buying lately. So I found this pink sweater from last winter and saw that it had a yellow stripe...so I figured that would work for yellow day! And Rena was thrilled because she got to wear pink to school! I wish they would have pink as the color of the week...but I guess the boys wouldn't have anything to wear that day! ;)

Giving baby Cinderella a bath, while Sleeping Beauty takes a nap



Baby Sleeping Beauty needed to use the potty!

And then she was ready to go in the swing

Every week Rena brings home her folder from school filled with all her classwork and art projects. She loves taking everything out and showing Mommy and Daddy what she did all week! It's so cute to watch her get excited about everything she did! And we're amazed at how much she learns in school!

No comments: