MayMay got Rena a huge play food set and Mommy and Daddy got her a cute pink shopping cart for Christmas. Rena loves putting all the play food in and out of the shopping cart. She'll hold up everything one by one and name what it is- and she'll ask Mommy "what's that" when she doesn't know what something is. She recently learned the bell pepper and brussel sprouts and informed me that she doesn't eat those! Haha. It's so funny how she knows those are vegetables and not so tasty. She also puts the food she likes in a separate little pile...pizza, cake, donuts, french fries, chicken nuggets and more!! Luckily she does put fruit in that pile too since she loves fruit! I wish she would eat some vegetables...but I guess I don't blame her since her parents don't really like them either! ;)
She loves playing with the eggs and lining them all up!
She said the cupcake mix was her favorite food!
She loves pushing around the little shopping cart and says she's going grocery shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment