Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday card pictures

My dad was in town around Halloween and I asked him to take some pictures of Rena that we could use for our holiday card. He has a fancy new camera and the pics came out so good! I told Nana when he retires he needs to start a photography business! He's always had a camera with him for as long as I can remember. And now that he has a cute granddaughter, he really loves taking pics! :) It was so hard to decide which picture to use for our holiday card! I started creating a collage card with several pictures, but it looked too busy for some reason. So I finally decided on one picture and it came out really cute! Here are some of the pics:

We used this one for our card!










Happy Holidays from Rena!! (and her parents) :)

1 comment:

Ellagator said...

Your dad did a great job on the pictures! :) They are all so cute.