These are just some fun pics from the past couple of weeks. Rena loves her new doll stroller. The only problem is she always throws the doll out of the stoller before pushing it. She loves pushing everything straight into the wall!



Rena and Ella in their coordinating Gymboree outfits (their mommies get into a lot of trouble at that store!)

They love playing with the teapot set (Ella got it for Rena for her birthday!)

Tired after a long day of play

Having fun with Aunt Seema

Rena and her friend Farid Jr. (don't they look like siblings??)

This is mommy's attempt to take a picture on Rena's 13 month birthday. She doesn't exactly sit still for the monthly pics anymore...but mommy really likes the tradition and doesn't want to give it up yet!
She doesn't really sit in her little pink chair...she stands in it, crawls up on it, and turns it upside and bangs on it! :)
1 comment:
I love all the pics! I think Ella and I are having Rena and Neera withdrawals! :)
Post a Comment