Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Year Update

Well, I am very behind in posting this, but I thought I would post some of the things Rena has been up to now that she's a year old!
-She loves "talking" and her favorite words are hi and bye. She loves to wave at strangers and say hi or bye (if she's leaving)
-She has 6 teeth now and is working on a few more. She was late to start teething but now they're all coming in at once!
-She loves to play with all her new toys. She loves her kitchen set, teapot set, and alphabet train. -She loves taking lids on and off things. She also loves putting her snacks in random places for mommy to find later! :)
- She gets into all the cabinets now and throws everything out. Mommy definitely stays busy now. :)
- She loves to ride in her pink buggy that she got for her birthday.
-She is forward-facing in her carseat now so really enjoys car trips now. And mommy can easily pass her snacks and drinks now!
- She just loves being around people. The bigger the crowd, the better!

Well, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things but that's all for now. Can't believe our baby is a little toddler now!

No comments: