As most of you know, I'm officially a stay-at-home mommy again! I worked part-time for 2 years and then my company wanted to me to go full-time. I could barely handle part-time so I declined and they had to replace me. So I've officially been at home again for almost a month now. The holidays were crazy with travel, etc. But now Rena has started back up at school and I'm getting into a nice routine staying at home. I did stay at home with Rena for 18 months but she was home with me the whole time. This time it's different since she still goes to school 4 days a week so I actually have time to get stuff done! I drop Rena off to school now so Daddy can get to work earlier. Rena loves it that I drop her off and keeps asking me if I'm sure that I'm not going back to work! I've been staying very busy at home! I'm getting into a regular workout routine after 4 years! I'm doing the Couch to 5k running program on our treadmill, so hopefully in 2 more months I can run a 5k! And I've baking and trying new dinner recipes. I'm trying to cook more often so we just go out to dinner on the weekends now. I have several mommy friends that stay at home so I've been enjoying some fun kid-free lunches and shopping during the week. And I'm catching up on home projects, appointments, etc that I've put off due to work. And I feel well-rested and a lot less stressed out, so I enjoy the time with Rena much more now. So far I'm loving my new job! :)
Here are a couple random pics of Rena from last week:
I thought she would put up a fight to wear this navy shirt but she liked it! I guess it had enough pink on it! ;)
We went to see Chipwrecked and she loved it! I think she enjoyed the popcorn and previews just as much as the actual movie!
Being silly on the stairs...her favorite place to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment