Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby shower!

I hosted a baby shower for my friend Papar this past weekend. She is having a little girl and is due in March. They live right down the street from us and Rena can't wait to have another little playmate! Rena had fun at the shower since she loves parties. The more people the better! :) There were several other babies and kiddos and Rena had fun playing with everyone. Although she didn't always want to share her toys...especially her Dora dolls! We really need to work on the sharing thing...hopefully it's just a phase that will pass soon. Towards the end of the shower she started requesting "Dora TV"....which means turn on my Dora show now or I won't stop asking! :) SI didn't get a chance to take too many pics, but here are a few.


The yummy cake! I love the name Layla! I would totally steal it (if I had another girl) but Papar probably wouldn't be too happy with me! :)

Rena did not want to share her Dora doll with poor Cameron! Isn't he such a cutie! He is definitely a ladies' man and kept kissing Rena!! He also likes the older ladies! ;)

Rena "helping" with the presents. She ran off with a couple of the bags and didn't want to give them back!


She was so excited that the dining chairs were all out in the living room. Swivel chairs are so much fun!! :)

2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

You did such an amazing job with the shower! I loved the food, the cake, and seeing everyone, but especially getting to meet Rena at last! She's precious.

Rena's mommy said...

Aww, thanks Shelley! I'm so glad I got to see you again! :)