Friday, August 14, 2009

Playdate with Ella

Rena and her best friend Ella are 16 months old now! They love to play together and get so excited to go to each other's houses. They see each other all the time and sometimes they fight like sisters now! They are possessive of their toys and get mad when the other one tries to play with something. Kendra (Ella's mommy) and I have to play referee quite a bit now! :) But overall they still have a great time with each other. Rena cries everytime they have to leave our house. And she starts saying Ella's name when she hasn't seen her in a couple of days! Here are some cute pics!

Rocking in Ella's big yellow chair

Rena trying to give Ella a kiss (Rena loves kisses everyone now!)

Rena painting Ella's toe nails (with play nail polish!)


Snack time!

They love playing on Ella's new table set. Sometimes they love standing on top of the chairs. :)

1 comment:

Ellagator said...

I can't believe our babies are growing up! I just know they will be BFF's forever! :)