Monday, November 3, 2008

Monthly pictures

Hi everyone. Well, many of our friends and family were asking us if we had a blog for Rena. So I thought it would be a good idea to create one to give updates and post pictures.


Rena is already 6 and a half months and growing up so fast. She is scooting around everywhere on her tummy and will be crawling in no time. We have to babyproof the house ASAP! She's been teething for a few months and we think her first one is about to pop up. At least I hope so. :) She loves her highchair and eating solids. I dress her up on her monthly birthdays and take a picture. It's a good excuse for mommy to go shopping! Here are some monthly pictures:




Another 6 month picture. Don't worry, I'm not feeding my baby cupcakes yet. That was mommy's treat for surviving the first 6 months! :)
6 months (she loves staring at her hands)


5 months old

4 months old


3 months old


2 months old

1 comment:

Ellagator said...

Oh I love your blog! :) Ella and I had fun today at breakfast and can't wait to see you both again soon. I'm so glad to have someone to hang out with!